Sunday, April 5, 2009

Idaho Falls Temple

Well it's Sunday and we just finished watching the LDS General Conference. One of the speakers talked about visiting the temple with your children so I thought I would post the pictures of Aftyn and Kaylee visiting the Idaho Falls Temple. Aftyn is always saying that she is going to be married there. We also visited the visitor center and saw all of the book of mormons being displayed in all of the different languages.
I just have to add this funny thing that happened at work yesterday. I received an email from KPVI about a "staff" infection that they had at the Bingham County Jail and how they were having the "staff" clean up and disinfect the jail. I can't believe that the writer spelled it like that - I guess spell checker doesn't catch everything?????












No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones