Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Party's Galore

We have been enjoying attending birthday party's for Aftyn Loftus and Blake Wilson. It is hard to believe that they are growing up so fast. It seems like they were just barely born yesterday. Boy, how fast the time flies when you are having fun. It was great fun watching Aftyn learn how to roller skate for the first time - I hope that she will keep trying because she will have lots of fun with her friends when they go to the rink for school functions like Alyssa does now. (I know that I fell down at least 100 times before I could finally stand up and then I still held onto the rail for security) I hope that Aftyn will remember to just have fun and enjoy learning new things.











Tenille and Grant celebrated Blake's birthday on Saturday night at their house. The kids all enjoyed playing tag on the trampoline for hours. Blake had lots of fun opening his birthday presents especially from his mom and dad who gave him this incredible bicycle or maybe it was a motorcycle???





This is me doing what I love best - holding those babies - Hunter and Abby!






No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones