Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hunter's blessing

Dennis and I attended Hunter Loftus' blessing on March 29, 2009. He was so cute in his blessing outfit. I guess I have become the family event photographer so I have posted a few of the photo's that I took after the blessing at Travis and Ryann's house. Hunter is such a cute little boy with a lot of family to love him. I am not sure how he slept through all the kids trying to hug him, but he seemed to accomplish just that. I am so glad that Dennis and I can be a part of their lives. We enjoy seeing them change and grow up and enjoy watching their parents become so involved in their lives.




Hunter sleeping through the entire ordeal.



Hunter's Aunt Veronica.


Hunter's sister Kaylee and cousin Matthew.


Abby Butikofer, another of Hunter's cousins.


Grandpa showing how to hide your tie so it doesn't get sticky with food - what a lot of love in that picture.


Sarah showing off her beautiful smile.



Tanner Loftus, Dad Travis, Tyler Butikofer eating as usual.



Proud Grandpa Dennis.
Uncle Jeff - always in the kitchen eating dessert.
Hunter's big sister Aftyn

And of course, Mom and Aunt Chelsey.





1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of Travis! Of course, so does he. I'm so glad that you guys were able to come in the blizzard!

    ReplyDelete

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones