Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Most Wonderful Birthday

My very special birthday!
Chelsey and Tracy swept me away and told me I was only going to be gone for an hour - but doing what, they did not say.  Well, I had my first pedicure done.  It was wonderful to have someone paint my toes and smooth out my callus heels.  Thanks Chelsey and Tracy - aren't they just beautiful toes!
 Then, I went to work and the guard called and said that I need to pick something up - Dennis had sent this beautiful bouquet of flowers - I was the envy of everyone at work - Thanks honey - I love you!
 And then there was even more surprises - I am generally the one with the camera snapping photo's whenever I can, but someone tricked me this time - they took a photo and I didn't even know about it.  This is the best birthday present that anyone could ever ask for - I love pictures of my grand babies.  I will make copies for anyone that would like them.  (I looked on the disk and there are over 80 photo - they are just beautiful).
Then even more surprises - Dennis asked me if I wanted to go to a movie and dinner and I said let's just go camping overnight.  So we threw in some sleeping bags, a cooler and a tent and off we went to Mesa Falls.
 This is a view from Upper Mesa Falls.  It was such a clear, beautiful day.
 The flowers were all in bloom.


 And of course, this creatures come to pick up the left over food at the campsite across from us.  This crow was huge!
 There was tons of water coming over the falls this year - I tried to capture the rainbow in the falls for little Lizzie to see.


1 comment:

  1. Happy late Birthday Jill. And it looks like I don't have to say, "I hope it was a good day," because I can tell it was a good day for you! You deserve it. Hope things are well for you and Dennis.

    ReplyDelete

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones