Sunday, June 26, 2011

Precious New Arrivals

Well - I waited and waited for Mom's to post, but I remember how tired I was after having a baby so I decided I would post just a few of the pictures that I have taken of our 2 new additions to the family.  Below is a picture of the Mom's before delivery - I am sure that they are both going to kill me for posting these pictures.

 Travis and Ryann with the new delivery - Madelynn Leah born on Monday, May 2nd.
 A close up picture of Madelynn!
 Tracy, Tyler, and Abby with their new arrival - Jaxon Reye on Monday, June 6
 A close up of Jaxon!
 Oh, here are the two "kissing Cousins" on Father's Day!
 And a few other additions to the photo!
I am pretty sure that Jaxon was tired of having his picture taken - oh, well he might as well get used to it because it is going to just keep happening.
 OK - I couldn't resist posting a few more pictures - they are just so precious together.  It just doesn't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones