Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tanner's Birthday - Family photo

Tanner and Chelsey deciding what to order at "Buddys"  - Hello, the only think that you order at Buddy's is there famous salad with dressing and french bread with garlic and cheese.  We tried the pizza, but it wasn't very good.

Tanner and Chelsey after eating a huge salad at Buddy's.


We stopped at my Mom's after having lunch/dinner with Tanner and Chelsey. I just had to take a picture of this beautiful lily - it was just beautiful.  I wish that I had my Mother's green thumb.  I generally take her my plants after they have wilted down to nothing.


Here is the family photo that we had taken at Christmas.  I am planning on making a CD for everyone.  What a nice bunch!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a good day for Tanner! Oh and Buddy's sounds really good now.

    ReplyDelete

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones