Sunday, March 28, 2010

03-26-2010 Trip to Jackson and Bear Cubs




This is what the top of the pass to Jackson looked like. It was good in the morning when we went over, but a storm hit on the way home.  It was pretty slow driving.
Here is a big horned sheep along the side of the road - I took the picture from inside of Travis's vehicle.  I was amazed that they were so close to the side of the road.
Ok - I know this doesn't look real - but the Elk actually posed for my picture.

Travis's family outside of the visitor center in Jackson
This is the bus that you take to the wagon that takes you out to see the Elk herds.
Ok - he is posing for me!
This is Alyssa and Aftyn petting the bear cubs.  They were on display at a carpet store near Dennis's work
Here are the girls (Alyssa, Aftyn, Kaylee) with the bear cub in the background.
Here is Hunter and Mom visiting the bear cubs


Here is Abby - she loved the cubs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming with us to Jackson Hole. It was so much fun and it was nice to get away for a night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to add thanks for watching the kids for us so we could go to the temple. And thanks for all that you do. I truly do appreciate your kindness and example in my life!

    ReplyDelete

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones