Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tracy and Tyler's Birthday's

Well, it is really hard to see your children have birthday's because that means that I am getting older too. Tracy and Tyler came over to our house for their birhday's this year. We celebrated with some dutch oven cooking.
Here is a picture of Tyler and Riley together.
This is Riley trying to fly a glider. However, most of them landed in the trees and on top of the house. I think Tyler B and Tyler L spent most of the time on the ladders retriving the gliders.Riley loves to play in the pine trees and found the deer was a good place to rest and pose for Grandma's picture taking.
Abby is holding on to the deer's ear's - I guess she was going to ride it like a horse.

Here's Tracy, but I am not sure what she is holding - perhaps a diaper??

Abby really wanted to ride this big wheel, but hasn't quite figured out where the seat is

1 comment:

  1. Aw, looks like it was a good birthday. I still can't get over the fact that they were both born on the same day two years apart! How is that for timing?

    Love the pictures, and I can hardly believe how big both Abby and Riley are getting. My oh my!

    ReplyDelete

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones