Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tanner's big day

Tanner was ordained into the priesthood on Sunday, May 17, 2009 by his father. It was a great day for both Tanner and Chelsey. I know that they are both trying to live the gospel and want to share it with everyone (especially their 3 year old primary class). They invited lots of family and friends from both sides to the big event After the ordination we all went over to Travis and Ryann's house where they fixed wonderful eggrolls for everyone. Travis and Ryann should open up a restaurant and just serve eggrolls! I can't believe that I didn't have my camera with me - so sorry, maybe someone else took a few pictures. It was a beautiful day to spend with friends, family, extended family, kids and grandkids. It is so exciting to watch my kids grow and become wonderful adults in this world. I love them so much and want them to know that I am always proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones