Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend was full of enjoyable things to do. On Thursday night we went to dinner with Tracy, Tyler, Abby (THE BIRTHDAY GIRL), Keith Butikofer and Tyler's sister Becca, her husband, and Lisa, Bryan and their kids. We went to a restaurant called Craigo's. It was pretty good - all the salad, pasta and pizza that you want for $6.99. Abby tried to eat pizza and bread sticks. On Saturday, Dennis and went out to buy flowers for the "kidney bean" shape in our front lawn - Dennis likes anything that has color in it. He doesn't like just foliage that has no color - I guess green is not a color in his color scheme. We also bought 1 large tomato plant so he can have his tomato sandwiches later this summer. After planting the flowers that we bought we went over to Tracy's for a barbecue and birthday party for Abby. Again, I forgot my camera - but I saw lots of other people taking pictures so I hope they will post them for all to see. It is hard to believe that Abby is 1 year old - it seems like she was just born. Tyler Loftus and Riley came over for a while as well as Travis, Ryan, Kaylee, Aftyn, and little Hunter with the big smile. Chelsey also came, but Tanner had to work. Tyler B. had lots of family and friends their too, but I can't remember all of their names so I won't list them. I am so glad that my children support each other in these types of family gatherings and enjoy each others company. On Sunday Dennis was in Rexburg all day, so I planted the rest of my flowers and washed the kitchen window, boy was it greasy and dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones