Sunday, April 21, 2013

Life is Expensive

This year has been very expensive and it is only April.  It seems like every time I turn around there is something that needs to be fixed, repaired, replaced or just thrown away.  It started in November with my Washer and Dryer going out.  So we replaced them.  Then Dennis sold my car because I was telling him that it was starting to nickel and dime us with all of the repairs. So then we had to go and get a different car. (I had to drive his BIG truck for 2 weeks before we found another car that we liked).  Then on the day that I decide to finally drive the new car to work, I try to back out of my garage and the garage door would not work (I just couldn't believe it would just break like that - the big spring broke in half) So, I had to drive Dennis's truck again to work.  And now, my microwave in my kitchen is gone out - they don't make a replacement that will fit in the space).  The floor in the bathroom upstairs is getting to soft - Dennis things that the toilet is going to fall through the floor (not really, but it is getting worse).  And, we need to replace the furnace in Pocatello. Whew!  What a list of things in such a sort amount of time. (And I still need to fix the downstairs bathroom, replace the carpet upstairs and the flooring in the dining room - to name just a few)

The washer and dryer are nice - to long of a cycle for the washing machine though.  If you every buy a new one, check to see how long the cycles are on the washing machine.  The dryer works great.

It has a lot of bells and whistles that I am still trying to figure out!
After the garage door
Before the new garage door




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones