Saturday, March 23, 2013

Travis's Family Depature on February 24, 2013

I generally don't have a problem writing a blog, but this was hard because I knew that I would not see my grandchildren as much as I would like because they were moving further away. (Good excuse to do some traveling, though)  Travis and Ryann brought the kids up to our house a couple of weeks before they were going to leave. Chelsey, Tanner, Tracy, Tyler and kids all came over and we had Travis's famous egg rolls.  It was great to get to see the kids before they left on their adventure to Quincy, Washington.  I recently received an envelop in the mail from them and I was so happy to hear that they were doing so well.  The letters to my Mom, Ruby came at a very special time too.  She was feeling a little depressed and the letters cheered her up and made her feel like she was important in their lives.  Thanks for remembering her!  We did make it down to see the kids before they left and we took pictures in front of their house and on the inside so they would have memories of Pocatello, Idaho.  The pictures are of Travis's kids and from family members that will miss them so much.  We love Travis's family and wish them well in their new adventures.  I can't wait to hear about school, their house, neighbors, unpacking, moving in, church, work and friends they have made. (PS Tyler and Tracy were not happy that you were moving as you can tell by the body posture and expressions on their faces)














No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones