Sunday, September 9, 2012

Seattle - Troy's Graduation

The three little munchkins, Collin, Kylee and Cooper at Troy and Laura's house in June for Troy's graduation.  Look at those eyes - I think that I must have terrified them all with my camera.


 Tracy with Abby and Jaxon waiting outside of a restaurant that we decided the wait was too long and went somewhere else.  Doesn't Tracy look happy!
 Tracy, Abby, Jaxon and Aftyn sitting on a chimp - this was one of our good moments - you will have to ask Tracy for the details of the rest of the visit at the zoo.
 I swear this eagle was holding still just for me.  The Eagle was absolutely breathtaking.  I didn't realize that they were such a large bird.
 Dennis with Aftyn and Abby - this should have been a picture with Tyler B who is always sticking his tongue out.  Maybe Dennis is taking lessons from Tyler.
 Since Tracy's man was not around, here was the next best substitute (just kidding)
 Our 3 little angels, but see what happened next when we put Jaxon in the crib with them.
 I think he was tired of laying around doing nothing.  I wish this photo wasn't so blurry, but it is still my favorite with Jaxon stepping over the twins and Collin to get out of the crib.  (He was trying to be so careful).
 Troy in his graduation gown with Laura's family - Is Laura happy or what!!!!
 I loved this watermelon idea that Nicole Adams had a Jack's birthday party and then she brought it over for Troy's graduation party.
 Chelsey with the twins and Abby - I believe she had her hands full.
 Dennis with Collin - I am thinking he wasn't too happy.
 Perhaps this was the reason he wasn't so happy - I love this picture of Collin!
 Aftyn was definitely our best helper.  She was always willing to hold a baby or play with Abby and Jaxon.
 This was at the Com'on Inn in Missoula, MT.  It was a great place to stay and the kids had a blast in the pool - including the babies.
 This was the lobby area of the hotel.
 This picture is actually out of order, but was taken at the zoo - I just thought it looked so real.
This is Abby and Jaxon getting ready for bed and posing for Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones