Sunday, March 18, 2012

Retirement Party for Deon

Deon, my oldest brother, finally decided to take the big plunge and retire from a working life. We gathered at Rich and Loretta's for a mini-retirement party.

 Here is a picture of two of my wonderful sister-in-laws - Loretta (Richard's wife) and Donna (Deon's wife)
 I am not sure why I am showing a picture of eggs - but David, my youngest brother raises chickens, and these eggs are fresh from the farm - they are the best eating eggs.
 Here are my brother's being typical "brats" in the picture - some day I will get my revenge.
 Here is Deon and Donna with Mom - it is hard to believe that she is 93 years old - Way to set a great example for the rest of us.
 Here is Richard and Loretta with Mom at their house - Loretta fixed an incredible  dinner for everyone to enjoy.
Yes, and of course here is Dennis and I with Mom - It is so great to have pictures taken with her.  Hopefully, next time, Henry and Ravenna will be here and we can take a "NICE" family photo without any Bunny Ears!  Thanks Brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones