Friday, January 20, 2012

2011 Loftus Family Christmas Get-Together

Christmas this year was just wonderful.  It was full of lots of Christmas spirit and surprises.  I had invited my Mom and Brother up for Christmas eve Dinner and to our surprise, Chelsey and her family came singing Christmas Carols to us on a horse drawn wagon.  It was absolutely magical!  (By the way this is the only snow that we have had all year and it wasn't much to brag about).


Here is a picture of our Christmas Elves in their "Santa hats" - so cute!
This is Troy and Laura having homemade cream of chicken soup in a bread bowl on Christmas Eve.
This is Travis' family after opening presents - I gave up trying to get a family photo - but don't worry I am already making plans for summer when we are all together again I hope.
Here is Tracy's family - look at that Jaxon pulling his Dad's hair already.

Here is Tenille's family - they look like they are tipping over in this picture - we missed having Alyssa with us this year because she went to her Dad's for Christmas - hopefully she will be with us next year.

Here is my Mom with all of the Grand kids - she looks so young with all of the grand kids sitting on her lap.  I just love this picture.

Ah - Troy and Laura - just soaking up all the Christmas cheer!

Tanner and Chelsey enjoying a moment together!

Ah, this was our Christmas Day Baby Showers for Chelsey and Laura - these wonderful Mothers-to-be.  Who plans a baby shower on Christmas Day?  Actually, it ended up being a hoot.  Troy and Tanner have been officially diapered!
Here are the pregnant girls covered in shower gifts - very decorative in nature - just gotta love the monkeys!
I guess it was OK for guys to crash our baby shower - they are just so cute with their diaper cakes made by Neta!
I think Maddie is kissing Jaxon - I wonder if this makes them kissin' cousins?
Neta in total amazement of her Christmas gift - it is so rare that she let's me take her picture - this is definitely one for the calendar.
Here is our precious little "Lady Santa Claus" - notice the box of chocolate behind her - my brother Deon sent them to me for Christmas - that is the largest box of chocolates I have ever seen.
After Christmas we drove down to SLC to see the lights on Temple Square - they were magnificent - the lights on the water were breathtaking.
Here is our "Abby" and her Mom - she was not very happy that day - I think too many holiday activities.
I tried to get a good picture of the Nativity scene on the water -but the picture just doesn't do it justice - it was gorgeous.
And of course - I just couldn't resist taking pictures of our pregnant Mom's together.
Christmas was Wonderful - Thank you all for making it so special for Dennis and I.  We love having our family around and appreciate all you do for us.  I have lots more pictures, so if you want any of them let me know.  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones