Friday, October 22, 2010

Kaylee's Birthday

Ok, I know that I am a little out of order with my posts, but I guess time has just escaped me.  I really enjoyed coming down to Kaylee's birthday party - it is so fun being together with everyone and celebrating the birthday's of my grandchildren.  I hope that we will continue to get together often.  I am glad to get to know Ryann's sisters and their families and enjoy their friendships and watching their children grow.  Well, I am still getting use to my camera so the pictures are not great, hopefully Ryann has better pictures to look at.

 This is Kaylee with her head dress on - not really this is what's left over from the pinata - she was crazy swinging that stick to get the candy out.

 This is the cake that Ryann made especially for Kaylee with her new Barbie doll as the centerpiece of the cake - good job Ryann.   Between you and Chelsie you could start a business decorating children's birthday cakes.
 Here is Kaylee with her Birthday apron.
 This is the birthday crew waiting in line to swing the stick for the pinata
 Here is a little hankie-pankie between Abby and Hunter! Wow are they starting a little young.  I wonder if this is where the phrase "kissing cousins" comes from?
Happy Birthday Kaylee from Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones