Friday, October 23, 2009

Riley on her Birthday

Here are a few pictures of Riley on her birthday. We had plans to go to Tyler and Neta's for Riley's birthday, but Dennis had a overnight camp out planned with the scouts and couldn't find any other leaders to go. (He did get back around 5:00 pm - just in time to see Riley before she left our house) I still can't drive all the way to Pocatello with my back (hopefully only 3 more weeks of physical therapy and I will be back to normal - whatever that is at this point) Tracy had to work, Chelsey had the swine flu and Travis's kids and wife are still sick with the flu too. (WOW - I hope that all this sickness goes away soon) Sorry Tyler and Neta for missing the party - it sounded like a lot of fun. I hope that you took some pictures for all of us to see.

Onni did stop by the house on her way back from the party so I could give Riley a few small gifts for her birthday. It is hard to believe that she is five years old - where has all the time gone? I just love her great big brown eyes - I just couldn't resist buying the monkey p'j.'s - she is such a monkey when she is here at the house and so very inquisitive about everything.

We love you Riley and wish that we could spend more time with you. Happy Birthday!












No comments:

Post a Comment

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones