Friday, July 17, 2009

My List of Favorite Things

Here goes - my list of favorite things (inspired by Ryann)

I love seeing a rainbow after a downpour and all the beautiful colors

I enjoy a nice fire in the fireplace with hot chocolate pudding and whipped topping (my favorite winter treat and pick-me up)

I love watching the births of my grandchildren and the smell of a new born baby - it's a lot nicer that being the one to have them - although, I did love having babies - what a great blessing and wonderful experience!

I love holding Dennis' hand while we attend church together

I love that fact that my children are so close and want to spend time together - their relationships are so important to me - I hope that they will always continue to seek each other out and enjoy those times together

I enjoy spending time with my Mom - she is such an inspiration and great example to follow - I hope that when I grow up I will be like her. I love that she shares her life with all of my children and grandchildren

I enjoy living in Idaho where the air is clear and pure, the people are nice, the streets are clean, the river is beautiful, and I don't have to live in fear like in a big city

But, my most favorite thing on my list is being married to Dennis and knowing that he loves me and always respects me and wants me to be the best that I can be. I love that fact he wants to spend his life with me. I love ya Dennis - you are the BEST husband ever!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, thanks for doing my favorite things list. I loved reading yours. The rainbows was a really fun one to know/learn about you. Thanks for sharing your list and just think, in a few more months we will have to update it!

    ReplyDelete

easter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones